Are you looking to stay ahead of the game in the world of IPTV? Then you won’t want to miss the official IPTV Conference – IPTV DevCon, the premier conference for IPTV developers and enthusiasts. This event is designed to provide you with the latest insights, tools, and techniques to help you create innovative IPTV solutions that will take your business to the next level. Here’s everything you need to know about the event, including a list of our generous sponsors:
Date and Location
The IPTV DevCon will take place on December 15-16, 2023, at the Messe Berlin in Berlin, Germany. This location was chosen for its central location, modern facilities, and easy access to the city’s best attractions and restaurants.
The event will feature a variety of sessions and workshops focused on the latest trends and technologies in the IPTV industry. Some of the key topics that will be covered include:
- The latest developments in IPTV software and hardware
- Tips and tricks for optimizing your IPTV network
- Strategies for monetizing your IPTV content
- The future of IPTV and how to stay ahead of the curve
Our lineup of speakers includes some of the most respected and innovative leaders in the IPTV industry. They will be sharing their insights and experiences on a wide range of topics, giving you the knowledge and tools you need to succeed in this fast-paced and ever-changing field.
- Nick Broughall – A technology journalist and editor with a keen interest in the IPTV industry.
- Chris Dziadul – A journalist who has covered the IPTV industry extensively for various publications, including Broadband TV News.
- Paolo Pescatore – A technology analyst who specializes in the digital media and entertainment industry, including IPTV.
- Simon Murray – A principal analyst at Digital TV Research, where he covers the IPTV and video-on-demand markets.
- Colin Dixon – Founder and Chief Analyst at nScreenMedia, a research and analysis firm specializing in the IPTV industry.
- Ben Keen – A media and telecoms industry analyst and consultant, who has extensive experience in the IPTV industry.
- Magnus Svensson – Chief Product Officer at Zenterio, a leading provider of IPTV software solutions.
- Pierre Donath – Vice President of Video Strategy and Business Development at Viaccess-Orca, a leading provider of IPTV and OTT solutions.
- Mark Andrews – Vice President of Marketing and Business Development at Amino Communications, a leading provider of IPTV solutions.
- Andrew Ferrone – Vice President of Business Development at Roku, a popular streaming platform that offers IPTV services.
We’re proud to have the support of some of the biggest names in the IPTV industry as sponsors of the IPTV DevCon. Their support helps us bring you the best speakers, workshops, and networking opportunities possible. Here’s a list of our sponsors:
Each of these companies is a leader in the IPTV industry and provides innovative solutions for IPTV providers and users. They will be showcasing their latest products and services at the event, so be sure to stop by their booths to learn more about what they have to offer.
Registration for the IPTV DevCon is now open, and early-bird discounts are available. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from the best in the business, network with other IPTV professionals, and stay ahead of the curve in this exciting and rapidly evolving industry. We look forward to seeing you in Berlin!